Saturday, February 18, 2017

Trump's rally today in Florida and Hitler's Storm Troopers

I am worried about Trump’s rally at Florida. Let me say this, and I consider it serious, it reminds me of Hitler and his rallies. I have always said the only difference between Trump’s movement with a fascist movement is the lack of paramilitary forces and huge rallies in Trump’s movement, at least up till now. I think anybody who loves democracy in America should be really worried now. This will be the “first rally” not the “only” rally. This could start a movement towards establishing a “Storm Troopers” group to frighten the opposition and the press. This could be the beginning of organizing the most anti-democratic forces and groups in American into organized paramilitary groups. And please don’t ignore this warning. When Hitler was elected, most people were not taking him seriously. They thought he is only a clown with hysterical behavior and a funny mustache. And we will pay hugely if we make the same mistake about Trump. Don’t forget Trump’s assistants and advisors are people like Banon and they know the history and they want to copy the history.

No comments: